All members of Our Saviour’s Church of 65 years and above are regarded as members. Affiliated to the Diocesan Elders Fellowship.
Our Aims and Objectives
(i) To spend time together in each other’s company.
(ii) To share devotional times at which we are ministered to by our
Chaplain, Ven. Seyi Pirisola, with a view to uplifting our spiritual
relationship with God.
(iii) Playing games as a means of entertainment.
(v) Receiving enlightenment on health needs/problems through talks.
(vi) Going on Picnic.
(vii) Watching religious films or educational documentary etc.
(viii) Visiting sick members.
Our Meeting Days: Every 2nd Wednesday of the month at 10 a.m.
Venue: Our Saviour’s Church Chapel Extension.
* We have been able to keep the fellowship going and at
peace with God and ourselves.
* Have been able to keep boredom and loneliness at bay.
* Have enjoyed each other’s company.
Members of the Executive:
1. Chairman – Mrs. Anne Oseni – 08033187797
2. Vice-Chairman – Chief (Dr.) Kay Kuteyi – 08035905917
3. Secretary – Mrs. Violet Ogwuru – 08034010412
4. Asst. Secretary – Mr. Jide Ladenegan – 08074003253
5. Treasurer – Mrs. Veronica Onyekwere – 08033359766
All Senior Citizens from 65 years and above should wave good-bye to boredom and loneliness join the fellowship and enjoy the sunny side of life. Courtesy of the Vicar, the Church provides funds for refreshment at every meeting. May God bless him. Amen.