The Sunday School Ministry of Our Saviour’s Church which was established 21 years ago. We work primarily with children and are committed to leading the very young in the Church to Christ. We help our children to grow in the knowledge of Jesus Christ, and to inculcate in them sound Christian principles and virtues applicable to their young lives. In addition, we disciple the children to make them effective and active members of this church in Christian service for the future.
Members of the Sunday School Ministry are registered members of the church. Men and women with various professional callings who have in common, a love for the spiritual welfare of young children. We work together with passion to lead young children to Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit.
To qualify as a Sunday School Teacher, please note and carefully consider the following:
1. Must be a truly born again child of God (CHARACTER)
2. Must love to work with children (TOLERANT and PATIENT)
3. Must be prayerful and spirit-filled.
4. Must be a Bible Scholar, teachable and able to teach.
5. Must be ready to be fully committed and dedicated to the work
(TIME to give to this work.)
Feel called and qualified? Please join us for our services in the Church Hall every Sunday at 8a.m to get a first hand feel of what we do. This will also give you the opportunity to discover your gifts and see where you can fit in and be able of service. We look forward to seeing you.
Come, let us together raise more vibrant children for the glory of the Lord, the edification of the church and the blessing of the nation.
Caution!!! You Must Come Hungry To Add Value.
1. Every Sunday after 8.a.m service. (Minor meeting)
2. Every 1st Saturday of the month @ 12 noon.
Mrs. Diepriye Osibodu Mrs. Ngozi Mbelu